[./alienior_accueil.html]
[./our_terroir.html]
[./vin_fonbadet.html]
[./press.html]
[./vineyard.html]
[./history.html]
[./atchateau.html]
[./history_peyronie.html]
[./xix_xxe2b.html]
[./index.html]
[./origins.html]
[./xix_xxe.html]
[./1855.html]
[./history.html]
[../index.html]
[./informations.html]
[Web Creator] [LMSOFT]
Through inheritance, Château Fonbadet was owned by the Clarke and Chancel widows in 1865, then by the Larose family, reputed in the Médoc region for taking Gruaud to the very top and for creating Trintaudon. During the Belle Epoque, Bernard Coudert owned the Château. After 1929, the Pauillac vineyards were hard hit by the crisis. At the beginning of the 1930s, Robert Peyronie purchased Fonbadet and worked hard to breathe new life into the estate.